Thursday, February 9, 2017

All About Q Baby

My little helper!  Whenever I open the dishwasher I can expect Q at my side a few minutes later.  He has a radar or something I swear.


I think this boy gets a thousand kisses a day!  Everyone loves him...in fact it is hard for the girls to get ready int he mornings because they keep stopping to play with him.  He is so loved that's for sure!



 "My Quinton buddy." As Kellan calls him.  Quinton is the only one that Kellan will share his precious monkey blanket with.


He LOVES making some sweet, sweet music!  He loves singing while he bangs on the piano...


He learned at 6 months that he could talk into the microphone and hear himself.  He would crawl over there all the time and yell into the thing....now he is hooked!


I don't know why, but Q LOVES this!  He gets all excited and wiggles him bum getting more comfortable.  Its his favorite and we kinda like watching his contentment.


No comments: