Sunday, March 3, 2019

February

This boy always surprises me. I made spinach for dinner and he takes one lick and says "thats disgusting!" I didn't even know he knew such a big word. Next thing I know he is counting all the way to 15! He makes me look good😘 
Little did he know his green smoothie was full of spinach! Love this boy so much!







Daddy daughter dance. After a few dances the girls ditched daddy to hang with their friends. ðŸ˜‚😂 They are getting too old!




Celebrating this boy on his sealing/adoption day. Three years ago we were sealed to Mikey in the temple for time and all eternity. We celebrate this day with cake, presents and family time. We talked about his adoption story including the good and the bad. We strive to give our children the space to work through ALL their emotions surrounding their adoption stories and not making it about us. The message we hope they hear from us is, you are loved by both your families and we are here for you. Always!  I still remember how we were trying to adopt a baby, but when our bishop told us about Mikey we were unnaturally excited...that is the only way I can describe it.  God wanted him in our family.  We have no doubt!  


No comments: