Sunday, January 27, 2019

Ice Castles



We went with these fun people.  These two both forgot their coats so I'm wearing half of Jayla's coat and Emily is wearing mine and Brian ended up wearing Michael's.  Its a good thing that it was a warm day.

Laying it on pretty thick.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         





Hugging Olaf.

I really wish this p[picture had turned out, but I didn't have enough time to focus my camera.  It would have been such a great picture!

It started getting really pretty at night when all the lights came on.



This was the end of the night...Look at all those fake smiles!  They were all so ready to go.

I think this picture is my favorite!  It makes me laugh everytime!

No comments: