Tuesday, November 27, 2018

October

October has officially been the craziest month of our lives!  We moved from New Mexico to an apartment in Utah only to find a house 6 weeks later.  That didn't stop the usual soccer practice, homework, family outings and lets not forget about Halloween and spending time with extended family!  
REAL SALT LAKE SOCCER GAME-It was the best.  Kellan made friends with the teenagers sitting behind us and wouldn't let them watch the game, Jessa kept telling me everything that the players did wrong, Jayla ate so many churros that she threw up, Mikey sat watching the game quietly and Quinton was to hyped up on sugar from the churros that he would run around in circles doing somersault after somersault literally drawing a crowd!  Such a great night!! I'm totally serious...it was so much fun!



The view from near our home!!  We have been loving it.

Date night-Jessa's turn this time and I wasn't complaining

Moving day-And of course Kellan split his head open.  Instacare what?!  Who needs instacare when you have a nurse mom with mad skills.  His head has healed beautifully.

Spent some girl time with my sister-in-law Emily!  The biggest thing I got out of that weekend was to be grateful for the knowledge God chooses to share with you.  I have had a lot of those experiences in regards to my children.  I KNOW with each one of my children that God meant for them to be adopted into our family.  God has made that known to me.

A great Halloween for the books!  Those are real smiles y'all!

Halloween Party in St. George-So much fun to be with cousins and family.  
Kellan and Quinton (the tiger football player) took their roles seriously and tackled grandpa.  Good thing he was already on the ground or it could have been ugly.


Making Halloween haunted houses.



I got to attend witched night out with my favorite girls...all my sisters in law.  It was so well done!  So much fun and aunt Jamie totally rocked that green hair!

No comments: