Friday, November 9, 2018

Funnies

Kellan: 5 "When we got Chinese food did I order Enchiladas."
Mom: "Yes. Yes you did."

Kellan 5: (Making Spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner.)  Can you make bacon too?
Great idea!


Mikey:  When we buy a new house I want a pet dog, a cat, and a moth.
Well, he definitely got the pet moth.

Dad: blow drying Kellan's hair.
Kellan: "Oowww"
Dad: "oh sorry was that too hot.
Kellan:  "Yes!  It was burning like fire."

Kellan: "Is there anything to eat?  I'm dying without candy.  I"m dying..DYYIINNG!"

Kellan:  "Geez the Weez"

Kellan: "I'm almost old enough to say bad words. I don't get in trouble at school for it.  I can say the F word."
Mom:  "How do you even know that word?!"
Kellan:  "I say it all the time.  Fart, fart, fart."
Mom: "Oh....that F word.  I'm surprisingly now OK with that.




No comments: