Friday, June 22, 2018

Funnies

Note to self.  Never let your 2 year old watch 3 Ninjas with you.  I've been followed around being karate choped with a spatula while he exclaims hi-yah!

Kellan(4): Can we have a sleep over with the girls tonight?
Mom: No, not tonight, you have school tomorrow.
Kellan: Awe! But, you and Dad get a sleepover every night!

Kellan: Talking to his chocolate chip pancakes..."Yumm, my precious angels."

Jessa (8):  I love being a mom.
Mom:  I thought you didn't want a lot of kids.
Jessa:  No.  I want lots of kids so they can do all the work and I just sit on the coach.
Jayla (9): NOOO!!  Don't give her any ideas!
Too late!

Kellan: "I broke up with my girlfriend Kinley because she wouldn't give me stickers."

Mikey(5): "Jayla is in 5th grade!  She's almost in college!"
That's totally how I feel.

Kellan (5) was beating me up the hill and he yells back over his shoulder. "You need to lay off the Texas Sheet Cake mom!"
I almost died laughing.

Mom:"What are you guys doing!?"
Quinton (2): " Not me!"

Talking during family council going over the event of the week.
Kellan (5): "My work boss says I have to take a trip to California on Tuesday."
Good to know.

Kellan (5): Look mom!  It almost up 20 for cent. AkA 20 percent.

Kellan:  Dear Heavenly Father.  Please bless the food....  Amen and A-women                                                                                                 

No comments: