Sunday, December 31, 2017

Funnies

Kellan: (Talking to mom) I want to stay with you for forever.
Mom:  How about just until you're 18.

Mom: All our kids are smart.
Jessa:  Not Quinton, he plays in the toilet!!
She's got a point.


Mikey: Dad! You're sweet.  When I grow up and get old I want to be your age.
Mikey the wise strikes again.



Kellan: "Whoever goes and gets my glasses, I'll be their brother for forever!"
Nobody moves.


Jayla: I don't like eating turkey.  It's always dry.
Jessa: Because the turkeys just stay outside in the sun all day and don't drink water.
I'd be interested to learn her theories on old people.




Kellan:  The point is Mikey..I can be a transformer if I want to be a transformer.
Proud moment, he WAS listening to me when I told him he can be whatever he wants when he grows up.



Jessa:  (Mom and dad kissing.)  Cover your eyes Jayla!  It's too terrible to see.
No comment


Mom:  What kind of sandwich do you want?
Kellan:  I want peanut butter and chocolate syrup.
Mom:  Anything else?   
Kellan: Cheese.
My future chef!  I taught him well!

Michael: Who ate this whole box of fruit snacks!?
Kellan: It was me.
Michael: Kellan!  Why'd you do that?
Kellan:  Because mom wasn't taking care of me.
I think I'm gonna use this one next time Michael asks me why the carton of ice cream that we bought 2 days ago is almost all gone.

No comments: