Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mikey's Preschool Graduation

Mikey graduated preschool and is so excited to get to go to school with Jayla and Jessa.  Kindergarten will be intense and I wish it was only  half a day, but none the less, he is really excited for it.  Can't believe come August I will have 4 kids in school! Mikey did great on his performance!  At first he was a little nervous, hence his hands in his mouth, but after a few lines he was all smiles!  He is a sweet boy and the students fell in love with him.  A few high schoolers begged me to ask them to babysit sometime.  Time is too short with this little guy.  He absolutely loved preschool and loved all the extra attention he got from the high school students!  He did very well there.  I have loved this preschool because my kids have loved this preschool!  




No comments: