Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Random

 I found a bunch of noteworthy pictures from my phone that I need to document so that I never forget my cute little kids! 





This is Kellan on his inversion table, inverting his back just like dad.


The boys are "working out," and you can only do that with your shirt off, just like dad.


They have been obsessed with Cool Runing, the movie.  The walker is their bobsled and the bowls are their helmets...not sure why there is a broom involved, but it definitely adds to the picture.


Poor Kellan!  He bit his lip on the right side and then the next day fell while riding his bike and bit the other side of his lip.  Then, that night he broke out into a mysterious rash for a couple of hours.  He was a sad little boy that day, but really cute.  I got to hold him and cuddle with him a lot that day.


Kellan wanted to snuggle with me and asked dad to take our picture.


All the things I confiscated from Kellan's bed...this is what he does when he is supposed to be sleeping.  

The free book that Mikey picked out from preschool...glad we are teaching him right.


No comments: