Sunday, December 4, 2016

Thanksgiving

This is almost all of them minus my brother and my sister's family.  We were sad that we didn't get to see them this Thanksgiving!  It was great connecting with my family again!  I am grateful that my family makes me feel loved.




We got to go to the Museum of Curiosity.  The kids love that place.





The water section was a favorite...and despite the boots and cover this little boy got soaked.


Jayla's experiment going wrong and splashing her all over.Lol.





I was taking a picture of Jessa and out popped Kellan.  I didn't even know he was there until I looked at the picture later on...perfect timing Kellan!



The boys spent a whole hour at the legos!  They had a blast building a house with mom.


The kids put on a play for us.  It was hilarious.  It was called the baby pirate.  I'm pretty sure you can guess who was the star of the show!




Hang Time is usually a must when we go see grandma.  It is turning into a tradition.  The kids are so fun to watch.  Mikey is a little timid at first, but then he was jumping into the pits.


Jayla was in heaven playing with her cousins.  She likes being with people almost more than the actual activity!






Kellan didn't know that there was a whole room full of trampolines.  When I showed it to him he scream "ya ya aagghhh," and went running.  I thought he was going to pass out from all the excitement.  It was so funny.


This little girl has always been a show off.  When we would go to these things when she was 2 and 3 years old everyone would marvel at how this young little girl would jump off the tallest plateform into the pit.  I must admit it was pretty impressive.



He looks so grown up here!  Too fast, much too fast!


Kellan kept begging us to take him to "HIS" temple.  So we had to take a visit to the Provo Temple.




My attempt at getting a cute kid picture....didn't work out so well.



My mom and Quinton.  I just die of laughter every time I see this picture.  They have the same hair! Hahaha.  I think it is time to give the boy a hair cut.


No comments: