Monday, January 9, 2017

Christmas Break Fun

I was excited to hang out with my kids over Christmas break.  I feel like we only get summers ALL together now with school.  We went to Explora, Hoots, the park, and had movie nights.  It was fun having them all together and having them all want to play with each other.  I LOVE my kids!  I have the best job!


Oh my!!!  He is my world!  He is so beautiful!


He wanted to pose with his tower...and then of course he jumped off and really wanted to jump off his tower.


Best brothers!


Everyone had to take Quinton down the slide.  The park was a big hit.



Discovering leaves for the first time and loving it.


This was the cutest.  Mikey LOVES his little brother.  I have pull him off of Quinton sometimes so the poor boy can breathe and survive for more bear hugs.










No comments: