Sunday, March 23, 2014

Jessa and Jayla Funnies

  • I told Jessa to go cleanup the mess in the hallway.  She comes and gives me a hug and says, "Mom, you are the best mom.  What's a hallway?"

  • Jessa has a "running in church" problem.  So, Michael told her she had to fold her arms and walk quietly until they get out of the building after church then she is allowed to run.  As soon as we got outside she unfolds her arms and as she's running away she yells "see ya, suckers!"
  • I was singing opera style to the kids songs ...and this is what I heard in the background
           Jessa: "Aye yai yai!"
           Mom:"What!? you don't like my singing?"
           Jessa: "No. I like daddy's"
           Mom: "Kellan likes it."
            Jessa: "No he doesn't.  He plugged his ears."

  • In the middle of church Jessa started rummaging through the diaper bag and next thing I knew she had unwrapped a tampon and asked in a non-whispery voice, "Mom, is this yours...that you use in the bathroom?"
  • Michael ordered 2 extra T.V. remotes because the kids keep losing the ones that we have.  When I was opening the package Jessa was watching me and as soon as I was done she picks up one of the remotes and says, "This one is mine."
  • Jessa:"Pigs poop out bacon.  What do cows poop out?"
  • We were at Grandma Walpole's house.  Grandma gave Jayla a piece of bacon and she wanted more.  
       Jayla: Can I have some more bacon?
       Grandma: Sorry, it's all gone, did you want some more?
       Jayla: What?! Everyone wants more bacon, cook some more!"
  • Leprechauns visited Jayla's classroom and she was telling me about it.  She told me, "mom, this is really bad I don't know if I should tell you this, but they peed green pee in the toilet."
  •  Jayla:"Mom! Can I help you sew?  I promise I won't be slow like a snail or a turtle."

No comments: