I couldn't keep track of how many campouts all the kids went on. It seemed like they were all gone one week or another. The girls did Girls camp and DOF camp. Mikey and Kellan went on several church camps this summer! They had a lot of fun...the boys did I mean. The girls did OK too for the most part.
I made the kids hike Adams Canyon with me on Juneteenth. They were good sports and go along with my adventures.
Kellan went fishing with grandpa while everyone else was busy. He had a good time.
We got to visit Jayla's birth family for a late birthday dinner celebration.
Jayla headed off to a concert with one of her good friends. I can't even remember who she went to go see.
Went thrifting with the kids for school clothes early on. Glad I did because things got crazy tworards the end of summer and we were all burned out. I asked Kellan to go get me a cart and this is what he came back with...the dweeb.
Mikey hiked all over yellow stone. Thank goodness for leaders who actually like to camp.








No comments:
Post a Comment