Monday, August 5, 2024

July Happenings

 Took the kids to the water slides.  The water was freezing.  They definitely don't heat the water.  I was good just to wade my feet in it, but the boys were fearless.  I'm good to cheer them on from the sidelines on this one.






Pineview for the win.  Took the kids to Pineview when Michael was at work.  They are loving the new paddle boards.  But the first time we took them out they lost the paddle.  They were too impatient to let me put it all together before they took it out.  But they had a blast.  It was fun taking the kids out on the paddle boards.  Then they wanted to play chicken on the boards and push each other off.  They gave me a run for my money and I couldn't stay on.  I also lost my favorite hat.

There was a good beach with the water being so high.  It was amazing this past year with all the moisture.  We didn't have to pack our things very far because the water was so high.





The water was so high that we got to use the tree swing.  The next month that we went back the water was too low to use the tree swing unfortunately.






Primary activity at the park with bikes for the win.


Jessa's team won the La Roca cup.  She had the winning goal in the first 2 minutes of the game.  She was the MVP of the tournament.  Love this beautiful girl.




Took the boys to Boondocks with some friends for 4 hours.  It was a good time.




No comments: