Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Funnies


 Oct. 2022

Lucas (3): "What do bad people eat in jail?"

Quinton (6): NO hesitation.. "Oatmeal and broccoli."



Getting ready for church.  Lucas (5) says, "Mom you are so beautiful."



Quinton (7) "you sucker."

Lucas (5) "Don't call mom a sucker.  She's beautiful."



Lucas (5)  "yummm this salsa is so good.  It makes me love mom.  Mom you're so cute!"

Lucas:(4) "mom why do we have eye brows and eye lashes?"


Nov. 2023 Lucas (5): "Dad?"

Dad: "What?"

Lucas: Do you know what Bamboo is?

Dad: "Yup"

Lucas: "Black and White bears eat bamboo.. What are those bear called?"

Dad: Panda Bears."

Lucas: "Yeah...but they tear off the leaves and only eat the bamboo sticks."


Quinton (7): "isn't my hair so fluffy!?"



Quinton (7) reading a book with me.."Hell you made it!"

It's supposed to say "Hello!  You made it!"



Kellan May 1, 2023 (10):  "Mom can you buy me a lottery ticket from Walmart grocery?"



Quinton (7): "mom I love you you're so cute.  I love when you boss me around."

Quinton (7): "Kellan how strong are you?

Kellan (10) "pretty strong"

Quinton: "mom has more muscles than you."



Quinton (6) "Can I come?

Mom: "No its too cold and rainy.  You are staying home with dad."

Quinton: "Why?"

Mom:  "I just told you why."

Quinton: "NO you didn't."


Luc

as(5): Mom is that cow or chicken."

Mom: "Its Chicken."

Lucas: "ughhh!.  I don't want to eat chicken bodies."



Lucas (5).  We looked for the keys to Michaels car for two days straight. Finally we sat all the kids down and told them if they found the keys that we would give them 20$.  Lucas (5) : "Can you buy candy with 20$?

Dad: "yes"

Lucas: "and you wont be mad?"

Dad: "And we wont be mad."

 Lucas says "ok!" jumps off the couch, sticks his hand underneath the coach and pulls out the keys!



Quinton (7):He went to the bathroom for 10 minutes during church.  I asked him what took so long.

"I was washing my hands for 20 seconds."



Jessa April 2024 (14)

Mom:  "How many people are you inviting if you end up having a party?"

Jessa: "ummm. 20."

Mom:  "How many are going to be boys."

Jessa: "20."



No comments: