Monday, July 10, 2023

Spring Baseball, Swimming, Boating

Quinton loved, loved, loved baseball.  He loves all sports and was always so cute out on the field.


The kids started getting brave this year int he water.  They saw grandpa fall in the water and he miracously was ok.  They decided that they wouldn't die if they fell in the water, and actually found that it was fun to fall into the water.  They started swapping places, standing up and jumping off the tube on purpose.  I always say if there is a big bump coming you are better off just diving in.














I forced my girls to go swimming with us.  The family time is slowly slipping away and I know its going to be really hard for to go places without my oldest at the time.  I'm squeezing out the last few summers where we are still doing a few activities together.  I love watching the kids play all together.  Jayla was super excited that I was taking her picture!





Besties at Mikeys baseball game.


 

No comments: